Yogscast and SOI Characters Mod started out as a simple project for the improvement of its developer’s coding skills, but has turned out to be quite interesting. It enriches your Minecraft world with all the figures from the Shadow of Israphel (SOI) series by the Yogscast team, for a grand total of 33 new non-playable characters.
The characters spawn at random in the Minecraft environment. You can also utilize the single player commands to have them appear in the game when you like, for example in a custom map.
Installation instructions for Yogscast and SOI Characters Mod
- Download Yogscast and SOI Characters Mod.
- Download ModLoader.
- Go to your Start menu and then select Run, enter “%appdata%” and hit OK.
- In the window that should pop up, locate and open your .minecraft\bin folder.
- Open Minecraft.jar with a zip tool like WinRar.
- Remove the META INF folder from the open java archive.
- Move the Modloader files into the open archive.
- Drag and drop the mod into .minecraft\mods.
- You’re now good to run the game and try your new mod.